Coping with the death of a loved one can be a most difficult time for anyone. If you have recently experienced the death of a loved one, we offer to you our sincerest sympathy and hope that we may be of some assistance as you go through this trying time.
- End of life care: final hours vigil, anointing, and prayer for the sick
- Administration of the Lord’s Supper or communion and Baptism (as appropriate)
- Planning of funeral or memorial services
- Pastoral care at the viewing, wake or calling hours
- Conducting of the funeral or memorial services
- Graveside services
- Follow up pastoral care and grief counseling to survivors
Please call us today at (505) 323-3770 to schedule an appointment to learn more. We would count it a blessing to be of assistance to you.